Richard's Gardens

A record of my final year at university......and beyond

11 February 2006

Wading through treacle



This week has been difficult. I think it's because I'm having trouble working out a brief that I like (I'm still working on it). I'm also finding it hard being faced with an 'oblong' on the masterplan which is part of a bigger picture - It's not like looking at a space where you know where the boundaries are - this is just one jigsaw piece within a picture, that has a wider boundary. It's difficult to focus on a space that is merely a part of a zone within the whole masterplan.

In fact I'm finding it more difficult than the masterplan, as I'm trying to deal with a fragment of a zone with borders that don't exist other than on a piece of paper!

Hope this makes sense!


Dickie

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 am, Blogger suze said…

    I know exactly where you are coming from here Richard I have been having the same difficulty myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home