Richard's Gardens

A record of my final year at university......and beyond

28 March 2006

What was I thinking?



Further to yesterdays post.

The task is to produce a promotional flyer in a way that "sells the skills you have and the magic you can weave. This will form the body of your unique selling point that puts you above or apart from your competitors".

I don't think that a picture of a railway carriage looking out onto a drab garden filled with conifers is going to get me much work, although it may well set me apart from my competitors!

Having now looked into the science of the producing, folding and reading of a double sided tri-fold brochure, all of which I was blissfully unaware of, it's back to the drawing board, and the hope that inspiration will strike.

Dickie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home